Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
FAMILY,FRIENDS,FOOD THAT'S ALL I GOT IN THE END : )
Follow fortheluvofgrub on Twitter

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NO.7 SUB : NOM NOM NOM




Today I finally tried the Curried Chicken Salad sub from No.7 Sub (1188 Broadway). When I first arrived the line was out the door but it did go by fast which was great since it was pouring outside. This sandwich was very flavorful and delicious! The basil leaves in the sandwich added the perfect amount of sweetness. The bread was perfectly fresh and crisp which made the sandwich even more enjoyable. I washed my sub down with some Pineapple chili soda. My friend and I both agreed that this drink would be amazing on a hot summer day. It tasted the way pop rocks would taste if they would in liquid form. lol  I couldn't finish my sub so I took the other half home for dinner. If your in the mood for a great sub and your near NO.7 Sub I highly recommend it. Just know this is really a order and go spot since there is ZERO seating inside. There is another location on Greene Ave in Brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment