Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
FAMILY,FRIENDS,FOOD THAT'S ALL I GOT IN THE END : )
Follow fortheluvofgrub on Twitter

Thursday, May 19, 2011

NOM NOM RECIPE: GARLIC SAUTEED SPINACH RECIPE


I love Spinach! A few months ago I attended a dinner party and had the best spinach. I asked for the recipe and now it is one of my favorite side dishes to make.

Here are the ingredients:


  • 1 1/2 pounds baby spinach leaves
  • 2 tablespoons good olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons chopped garlic 
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

First rinse the spinach well in cold water to make sure it's very clean. 


  Saute the garlic in oil over medium heat for about 1 minute. Add all the spinach, the salt, and pepper to the pot, toss it with the garlic and oil, cover the pot, and cook it for 2 minutes. 









Uncover the pot and turn the heat on high, and cook the spinach for another minute, stirring with a wooden spoon, until all the spinach is wilted


No comments:

Post a Comment