Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
FAMILY,FRIENDS,FOOD THAT'S ALL I GOT IN THE END : )
Follow fortheluvofgrub on Twitter

Monday, May 2, 2011

VODKA GUMMY BEARS


This past weekend was one of my best friends birthday parties. The party was outside at the Beer Gardens in Astoria so I wanted to make some kind of "fun treat" for the festivities and by "fun treat" I mean an alcoholic treat! lol So I did some googling and found something about vodka gummy bears. I found a youtube link and decided to give it a try. First you get a bag of gummy bears and a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka. What you do is pour the gummy bears into a glass bowl or cup. It has to be glass or it won't work. Pour the vodka into the glass and make sure all the gummy bears are covered with vodka.



 You then cover the glass or bowl with foil or saran wrap. Make sure it's covered really tightly. Place the glass in the fridge for two to three days. Each day you stir the gummy bears. By the third day all of the vodka should be soaked into the gummy bears. At your party you can serve the gummy bears in tiny cups like you would a jello shot. Remember to start soaking your gummy bears at least 3 days before your party. ENJOY!


3 comments:

  1. At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: Do CBD Gummies help with anxiety?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. visa de canadá

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. new zealand eta

    ReplyDelete